Spherical 1 of BitPay Brackets is completed! We witnessed some nailbiter finishes, stunning upsets and one-sided matchups (#SHIBArmy was in full impact). First spherical winners are in – time to vote within the subsequent spherical of head-to-head matchups.
Voting Spherical 2 closes at 5PM 3/25/22 ET. Bear in mind, to be able to be included within the prize drawing, you need to vote in every spherical utilizing the identical electronic mail tackle.
Spherical 2 Matchups
Tether (USDT)¹ vs BNB (BNB)²
Polygon (MATIC)¹⁴ vs XRP (XRP)⁴
Shiba Inu (SHIB)¹² vs Solana (SOL)⁶
Cardano (ADA)⁷ vs Avalanche (AVAX)⁸
Vote to your favourite coin, win cool prizes
On the finish of the event, everybody who voted will likely be included in a drawing to win BitPay prizes. Prizes embody customized BitPay Vans sneakers and a customized APMEX 1 oz silver coin. With the intention to be entered into the prize drawing, you need to vote in all rounds.
BitPay Brackets is a single elimination event the place every up and coming coin will face off till one stays. Voting is open to your entire crypto group. Vote to your favourite coin in these head-to-head matchups. Which would be the subsequent cryptocurrency to blow up? Discover out with BitPay Brackets.
- Cash are ranked by market cap (as of three/3/22), seeded and matched up towards one another.
- Voting is open to all. Choose a coin from every match and submit your votes. One vote per electronic mail tackle.
- As soon as every spherical ends, we are going to tally all of the votes to see which coin strikes onto the subsequent spherical. A complete of 4 voting rounds will happen.
- With the intention to be entered into the prize drawing, you need to vote in all 4 rounds of the event and use the identical electronic mail tackle to submit your votes.
- Why isn’t Bitcoin/Ethereum included? BitPay Brackets is meant to showcase the subsequent large cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin and Ethereum are already main cash, so we’ve omitted them to make room for a extra various set of cash.
- See full contest guidelines right here.