Final week confirmed indicators of market stabilisation after the panic following FTX demise.
- Crypto volatility index (CVI) declined from the best level of 125 on November 9, when FTX filed for chapter, to 98 on November 26.
- Complete market capitalization continued to say no however at a slower tempo. The market cap on the finish of the day, November 20, was $820 billion.
BTC opened the week on November 14 at $16,352 and closed on November 20 at $16,292 – a modest decline of 0.4%. ETH value declined from $1,222 to $1,142 – a decline of 6%.
Final week’s altcoins efficiency:
- High gainers: LEO (19.3%), XEM (14.1%), OKB (11.9%).
- High losers: NEAR (20.3%), SOL (18.4%), ETHW (17.7%).
What else occurred:
New listings on HitBTC:
- Hashflow (HFT) – a local token for the Hashflow protocol in addition to the Hashverse, Hashflow’s gamified DAO and governance platform. HFT is a BEP-20 token.
- Bitcoin Customary Hashrate Token (BTCST) – BEP-20 token, collateralized by Bitcoin’s (BTC) hashrate, with every token representing 0.1 TH/s of Bitcoin mining energy at an effectivity of 60 W/TH. As such, miners contribute their computational energy to the platform in alternate for newly minted BTCST tokens.
- BENQI (QI) – a local token of BENQI, a decentralized non-custodial liquidity market in addition to a liquid staking protocol constructed on the high-speed Avalanche sensible contract community.
What else on HitBTC:
- eCash (XEC) is now obtainable for deposits and withdrawals.
- HitBTC will assist StormX (STMX) swap. Anticipate official announcement quickly.
Coming quickly to HitBTC:
Customary Protocol (STND) – a governance token of Customary, self-sovereign decentralized reserve financial institution.
If you have not already finished so, please remember to obtain our buying and selling app on Android and iOS. And keep in mind: crypto winter is the very best time to start out constructing your portfolio!