Barcelona, Spain – 12 April 2022
European Blockchain Conference 2022, which might be held on 26-28 June at 5-star lodge Hyatt Regency Barcelona, will welcome 1.000+ attendees at what’s the largest version for the reason that occasion was launched in 2018.
The three-day occasion will function greater than 100 distinctive trade consultants throughout a wide range of panels, keynotes, workshops, and hearth chats. Confirmed audio system embody:
● Daniel Leon (Founder & Chief Technique Officer, Celsius Community)
● Andra Georgescu (Co-Founder, Distrikt)
● Francisco Maroto (Blockchain lead, BBVA)
● Rupertus Rothenhaeuser (Chief Industrial Officer, BitMEX)
● Laurent Perello (Blockchain Advisor, TRON DAO)
● David Newns (Head of SIX Digital Alternate)
● Edgar Plascencia (BD Supervisor Spain and LATAM, Bitget)
● Maurice Mureau (CEO & Co-Founder, HODL)
● Coty de Monteverde (Head of Blockchain & Crypto, Banco Santander) ● Darko Pilav (Director of CBDC, Digital Asset)
● Thomas Moser (Board Member, Swiss Nationwide Financial institution)
This yr’s talks will cowl subjects together with the rise and adoption of crypto property, stablecoins, CBDCs, NFTs, DAOs, the Metaverse, privateness, institutionalization of crypto and DeFi, regulation of digital property, constructing Web3, sustainability and tokenization.
That is EBC’s first in-person occasion in two years. Following the outbreak of Covid-19, EBC moved all of its occasions on-line. In 2021, the corporate hosted 10,000+ attendees throughout a number of on-line occasions.
“It’s our comeback. After 2 years of zoom conferences and dealing from house, we’re thrilled to have the ability to maintain a bodily occasion in Barcelona this yr” stated European Blockchain Conference Co-CEO Victoria Gago.
“We constructed EBC to create an open area for everybody to study, join, and unlock blockchain’s potential. It is going to be wonderful to see individuals reconnecting in-person once more and re-experience the fantastic thing about face-to-face conversations” stated European Blockchain Conference Co-CEO Daniel Salmeron.
About European Blockchain Conference
The European Blockchain Conference was born in 2018 in Barcelona with the mission to tell, educate, and join the worldwide blockchain group.
4 years later and after 6 giant occasions, the European Blockchain Conference has turn into the place the place hundreds of the world’s brightest minds meet yearly to debate the position Blockchain expertise will play sooner or later.
Web site: https://eblockchainconvention.com/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/firm/european-blockchain-convention/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/EBlockchainCon