It is right here! The championship sport is upon us. Two cash stay – Polygon vs. Shiba Inu coin – one might be topped the BitPay Brackets Champion. Vote now!
Polygon (MATIC)¹⁴ vs Shiba Inu (SHIB)¹²
Voting for the Championship closes at 10PM ET on Monday, 04/04. Bear in mind, so as to be included within the prize drawing, you need to vote in every spherical utilizing the identical electronic mail deal with.
BitPay Brackets is a single elimination event the place every up and coming coin will face off till one stays. Voting is open to the whole crypto group. Vote to your favourite coin in these head-to-head matchups. Which would be the subsequent cryptocurrency to blow up? Discover out with BitPay Brackets.
- Cash are ranked by market cap (as of three/3/22), seeded and matched up towards one another.
- Voting is open to all. Choose a coin from every match and submit your votes. One vote per electronic mail deal with.
- As soon as every spherical ends, we’ll tally all of the votes to see which coin strikes onto the subsequent spherical. A complete of 4 voting rounds will happen.
- So as to be entered into the prize drawing, you need to vote in all 4 rounds of the event and use the identical electronic mail deal with to submit your votes.
- Why isn’t Bitcoin/Ethereum included? BitPay Brackets is meant to showcase the subsequent massive cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin and Ethereum are already main cash, so we’ve omitted them to make room for a extra various set of cash.
- See full contest guidelines right here.